Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Almost 4 months old!

Hard to believe our little man is almost 4 months old!

Updates:

1.) We've pretty much established a bedtime routine:
*7pm: Bath and/or PJ's, usually followed by story time
*8pm: Lights out downstairs...winding-down time for Evan. We either feed him in his room or downstairs. I nurse him until he falls asleep, or Nate feeds him a bottle if I'm at work.
*His sleep schedule varies so much...sometimes he'll sleep 8 or so hours...other times it's every 3-4 hours (but he usually goes right back to sleep)

2) He's been squealing more and more...and I think it's so cute!

3) He's rolled over from his belly a few times...of course, I haven't seen him do it yet.

4) Evan is fascinated with his hands and fingers. His hands are always so slobbery...hahaha. He discovered his pacifier yesterday while I was shopping at Babies R Us---he pulled it out, looked at it, and put it back in---too funny!



0 comments: