Saturday, October 24, 2009

Evan's 1st steps!

Evan took his first steps today! He was standing by himself with me near him...and then he walked a couple of steps on his own to our end table. He looked so proud and started to giggle.

Of course, he wouldn't repeat it, but he's been standing on his own a lot lately. He'll be walking and pushing his truck or other push toy, will stop and let go, stand on his own (usually looking at us so proud), and then continue to push his toy.

I feel bad Nate was at work and missed it, but he was the first one to see him roll over ;)

1 comments:

The Little Miss said...

thats so exciting!!!!!! Those are always the most precious!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila