Sunday, May 16, 2010

He likes to hide things...

Keys, for example.  And sometimes we're searching for them when we have to be somewhere or we're running behind.  The funny thing is it will be the next morning (after he hid them), and I ask Evan, "Where are my keys?"...he goes to the exact location and finds them! 

I've been searching for his snack trap for about a day now, and when I went to get paper towels in our downstairs bathroom cabinet, I found his snack trap!  And I have no idea when he would've put it there!

Last week I did find a sippy cup (with milk) in that same cabinet, and it definitely had been a few days!  Yuck!

I was searching for his baby monitor and remember he had been placing things under the seat of his ride-on/push truck...and of course, there was his baby monitor!

Silly boy!

0 comments: