Wednesday, January 2, 2013

20 Weeks

So sorry I've been behind. Between moving into our new house, the holidays, and being sick, I've had very little time! Will update the other weeks and with pics soon!
How far along? 20 weeks, 6 days.
Weight gain: I'm up about 15 pounds, give or take a little.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? None yet, but I am redeveloping that vertical line on my belly (linea nigra).
Sleep? Still get up once or twice at night to pee.
Best moment this week? Seeing our baby again! I had to go to OB triage on Christmas night when I started to have some spotting. Everything is okay, just a little scare.
Movement? Yes, she's quite an active little girl!
Food cravings/aversions? Little bit of everything...sometimes more salty things sound good, other times, I just want some chocolate!
Gender? Girl!!!
Symptoms? Still tired off/on, occasional Braxton Hix contractions.
What I am looking forward to? Tomorrow's OB appointment! We should be getting a birth day soon!

0 comments: