Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just for fun...

11 Layers of ME!

LAYER ONE:
Spell your name with animals.
M - Monkey
A - Alligator
R - Robin
Y - Yak
B - Bear
E - Elephant
T - Tiger
H - Hippo

LAYER TWO:
Name: Mary Beth
Birthday: April 27th
Nickname: the Peach
Current Location: my comfy couch
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Right or Left: Righty

LAYER THREE:
Shoes you wore today: Sandals...about the only things that fit me comfortably
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, onions

LAYER FOUR:
Best holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas
Most missed memory: my 20's...I feel like I'm getting so old...hahaha

LAYER FIVE:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (diet)
McDonald's or Burger King: TOTALLY depends on my mood
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Hot Chocolate: lately, Iced Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

LAYER SIX:
Curse?: Yes
Do you sing?: not often
Want to go to college?: Graduated with my BSN; currently on a hiatus from the MSN program
Get motion sickness: No
Think you're a health freak: Not so much while I have been pregnant, but yes I am
Play an instrument: No

LAYER SEVEN
In the past month. . .
Drank alcohol: Just a sip of wine :(
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten an entire pizza: No
Been on stage: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: No

LAYER EIGHT:
Have you ever...
Been in big trouble with your parents: Not HUGE but yes
Lied about your age: Yes
Used a fake ID: Nope

LAYER NINE:
Age you hope to be married: Was married at the age of 29 last year
Number of Children: one in the oven right now!

LAYER TEN:
In a girl/guy..
Best eye color: Blue
Best hair color : blonde ;)
Short hair or long: bald like my hubby :)

LAYER ELEVEN:
Number of people you could trust with your life: probably 3-4
Number of CD's you own: oh gosh, I have no idea
Number of tattoos: none
Number of piercings: just my ears (let my belly ring piercing go)

0 comments: