Monday, January 25, 2010

Eye surgery next week :(

While it's been long-awaited, I'm starting to get nervous about it. Evan needs to have eye surgery to repair his clogged tear duct in his right eye. He's pretty much had an issue with it since he was a few days old, and it's progressively getting worse. We've tried everything...antibiotic eye drops, massage, etc...but nothing has helped. It used to just flare up with colds, teething, etc...but everyday we have to wipe the goop from his poor little eye. I'm happy he's going to finally have it repaired, but nervous since he'll be sedated for the first time.

Keep our little guy in your prayers...

2 comments:

schlatter0225 said...

I will be praying for the little man! Sorry to hear that he has to have surgery.

Unknown said...

Mary Beth, I am saying lots of prayers for little Evan, and for you. I know how hard things like that can be, and how much us mommy's worry about them. I know everything will go well, I have lots of faith...and soon, he will have no more eye goop from his eye! ;) Lots of Hugs, wendy and Gracie