Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun in the Snow!

Our first official big snowfall of the season! I think we had about 5 to 6 inches of snow today. After Evan woke up from his nap, we dressed him in his snowsuit, hat, mittens, and boots. Poor little guy could barely move as he was so bundled! My parents and I took him outside, and he just stood there trying to figure out what this was all about. One of our neighbors let us borrow his sled, and my dad pulled him around in the snow. Evan loved it! He enjoyed it so much, that he cried when we brought him back inside. We'll definitely be going back out there tomorrow when Nate is home (he had to work today), so he can have fun in the snow too!



Grandpa pulling Evan in the sled...


Evan and Mommy :)


3 comments:

Kathy said...

awww that looks fun!

Katie said...

Sooo adorable!

Jill said...

Baby Evan is so cute!! I love that panda hat.
Jill :)