Sunday, November 4, 2012

12 Weeks


How far along: 12 weeks
Maternity clothes: Starting to wear the jeans and pants from my pregnancy with Evan. My bigger work pants are becoming too tight!
Best moment this week: Stopping the Prometrium (progesterone)!--which is also a milestone!
Food craving/aversions: Still craving more of the salty foods right now. I've been loving bagels with a brown sugar cinnamon cream cheese (from Target) in the morning.
What I am looking forward to: I meet with the maternal fetal medicine physician on Monday. Excited to see our little peanut again! Just hoping he/she is healthy and still doing well. Also have my first official appointment with our OB on Tuesday.
Milestones: Last week of the 1st trimester...and stopping the Prometrium!
Symptoms: Still feeling tired. Getting up 1-3 times per night to pee. Not noticing any nausea.

0 comments: